Monday, February 25, 2013

Motivation Monday!

Today I'm bringing back the feisty 50!
I don't have much time to work out because I've got a game today. I love this workout because I can do it quickly in my own living room, and it still packs a punch!

50 Squats
50 Lunges
50 Sit Ups
50 Side Ups R
50 Supermans
50 Push Ups
50 Side Ups L

Follow your workout with a protein packed smoothie! My choice of the day: Tropical Green Smoothie!

1/2 cup Spinach
1/2 cup frozen fruit (peach, strawberry, pineapple, mango)
1/4 cup rolled oats
1/4 cup Greek Yogurt
1 tsp. Stevia or other natural sweetener
1 cup Light Cranberry juice or Water

Have an awesome day!!!
I know I will, this Monday feels like a Friday! Jazz game tonight, Disney World tomorrow!! Wahoo!!

Love you!!
xoxo
Chenelle

No comments:

Post a Comment