Friday, February 8, 2013

Fab Friday!

Go for this intense hamstring, back, and arms workout!

20 Back Squats
20 Dead Lifts
20 Power Cleans
20 Clean and Press
20 Skull Crushers

Repeat 5X


Also I made the yummiest dinner the other night!!!

Lemon Chicken with Salad and Sweet Potatoes!

For the Lemon Chicken:

Preheat Oven to 400•
Squeeze Juice of Half a Lemon over 2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
Sprinkle with Lemon Pepper
Bake 22 minutes or until thoroughly cooked!

The lemon juice kept the chicken so moist!

This was a QUICK dinner that will definitely be in the rotation again at our house!

Love you guys!!
xoxo
Chenelle

2 comments:

  1. I've been following your blog for a while now and never commented. I have gotten many many great tips of exercises and recipes, thank you! I do have a question that I hope is ok to ask! I've been working out 6 days a week and recently hurt my rotator cuff so doing much with my shoulder is hard. Do you have any recommendations of work outs I can do that will still help me lose weight but not over work my shoulder? Thanks again for all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry it has taken me forever to respond! I don't know how I missed your comment!! I have soo many great alternative workouts you can do! Any cardio first and foremost will help you on your way. (Running, Spin Class, Zumba, Step Aerobics) As far as weight lifting goes, focus on things like bicep curls, and front/lateral raises with low weights to help rehabilitate your shoulder while not putting too much strain on the rotator cuff. Also plenty of squats and lunges! Swimming is another great alternative that will tone your body up quick, and help you rehabilitate that shoulder! Thanks for following the blog!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete