Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Spring Cleaning!

As you guys have probably noticed by now,
I gave the blog an adorable 
SPRING MAKEOVER!

I figured it was time to buckle down and do some serious work on the blog!
Not only have I redone the design and layout, but I'm goin by a new name..
*drumroll please....*
the blog has been easily relocated to
www.FierceFitNFabulous.com
So much more fitting dontcha think?!?

That means my other social network sights have changed a little too! 
You can follow me easily on Instagram and Twitter directly from this site,
or you can find me here:

Instagram: @FierceFitNFabulous
(personal: @ChenelleMonique)
Twitter: @FierceFitNFab
(personal: @ChenelleMonique)
Facebook is still:
www.facebook.com/TheFitNFabBlog

Hope the new change didn't cause too much confusion!
It's still me! 

Speaking of makeovers though..
 Yesterday morning I modeled for one of my all time favorite senoritas and fellow blogger!
Mary Ann Cruz Horne showed us how to brighten up our looks by adding a pop of color to your lips this spring!! I know I usually stick to mainly Fitness and Nutrition, but lets branch out a bit, k?
Cuz I would be lying to you if I said 
I didn't have an extremely over the top ADDICTION to makeup. 
(even though I struggle ever finding a time or place to wear it lol.)
mmmkay.. 
so here is the segment if you missed it..
(and a sneak peak at my 7 month preggo belly!) 
 
 
Once you've checked out her awesome tips on how to give yourself a quick spring makeover,
head over to her blog
www.muchachamary.com
and enter her sweet giveaway for some amazing Chanel "lippies!"


 Love you guys!!
xoxo
Chenelle

No comments:

Post a Comment