Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Title Boxing Utah




Yesterday I FINALLY got to experience a "Power Hour" at Title Boxing Club Utah!
I have been in touch with the owner since before they opened last January trying to schedule a time that I could get in there and try it out so that I could feature them on the blog!!
I'm not gonna lie I was pretty intimidated at first, which is probably why it took me FOREVER to get my butt in there, but seriously this is the PERFECT workout for people of ALL ages and fitness levels!!


Each power hour is a combination of warm up drills, boxing, kickboxing, and toning exercises.
The warm up was an intense 15 minutes of cardio drills and kickboxing.
Then we moved to the punching bags.
Here we did eight 3 minute drills.
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!
When they said INTENSE full body workout, they weren't kidding!!!
Seriously, this was an AMAZING workout.
Not to mention the PERFECT stress reliever.
Haha nothing melts the stress away quite like upper cutting, jabbing and kicking the crap out of your worst enemy in the form of a 100lb bag!!
To finish off the class we did abs and more toning exercises with a medicine ball.
Oh, and did I mention...
you can burn up to 1200 calories in one hour!!


All of Title Boxing Club's trainers have professional boxing and muay thai experience.
My trainer for the day was Sara,
and seriously guys.. she kicked my trash!!!!!!!

I would recommend for ALL of my readers to find a Title Boxing Club location near you and
get into a class ASAP!!!!
...and for my Utah peeps they are conveniently located at:
7871 S. Highland Dr.
in Cottonwood Heights!
Tell them I sent you!!


Seriously SUCH a fun experience, I can't wait to get back into a class.

I think it would be such a fun activity to do with friends or even a date night!!

Check www.titleboxinutah.com  for more info!!

Love you!!
xoxo
Chenelle

No comments:

Post a Comment