Saturday, September 28, 2013

Wish List

So I just signed up for my first Half Marathon Nov. 2, and I'm not gonna lie...
I'm TERRIFIED.
...but super PUMPED!
I keep telling myself I'm gonna sign up for one, and I never do so I'm pretty proud of myself for actually pulling the trigger this time!
I'm running the Snow Canyon Half in St. George, Utah.

Well I figured what better way to get marathon ready than by buying a cute new running outfit? 
haha.
(I mean, that, and maybe a little training.)
Thought I would share with you guys the things I found.

Soo I just found these sweet Nikes ON SALE here and pretty much 
revolved the rest of the outfit around them.


Then I found this UHHHMAZING lulu jacket here and I'm OBSESSED.
...but honestly how could you not be. It's perfection.
Figured it would be perfect for the starting line because I'm sure it will be pretty chilly.


Had to find a sports bra here to match the shoes, and I think this one will definitely do the job!
This will feel and look perfect under the jacket for when things start to heat up!

Lastly, dunno if you guys got the memo but camo is totally in this fall so when I saw these leggings by Nike it was love at first sight.
You can find them in about a zillion colors here.

So excited to get my race day outfit!
 I'm hoping it will motivate me and keep me on track with my training schedule.

What are some of your fall fitness favorites?
What do you guys do to get race day ready?

LOVE YOU!

xoxo
Chenelle

No comments:

Post a Comment