Monday, December 3, 2012

Motivation Monday!

I started off the day with some yummy scrambled eggs, a banana, and a TALL glass of OJ! Thank goodness I did, because with all of the working out and running around I did, I need long lasting energy!

Have I told you guys yet how obsessed I am with Campbell's Select Harvest soups? I swear I eat them for lunch EVERY DAY! Today, it was Creamy Gouda Bisque w/ Chicken! MMMM! These soups are super low in sodium, low calorie, and they seriously have a million amazing flavors to choose from!

After lunch it was off to Bikram Yoga!
Ahhh... Seriously guys, just GO!
You won't regret it!

Tonight I teach Ballet at Elite Academy and then it's straight over to Zumba! Whew!
So much fun dancing the night away, now I'm gonna run over to my neighborhood gym and do this quick Chest and Back workout!

Chest & Back:

20 Bent Row's
20 Lat Pull Downs
20 Push Ups
20 Clean and Press
20 Aussie Pull Ups

REPEAT 4X

Merry Fitness!!
xoxo
Chenelle


No comments:

Post a Comment