Saturday, December 1, 2012

Saturday!!

Today has been such an amazing day around here!!

I started of the morning with some whole wheat toast, scrambled eggs, and strawberry Greek yogurt with a tall glass of OJ! A perfectly balanced low calorie meal packed full of nutrition!! This protein packed meal is perfect for a full day like today!

I got some choreography done for Jazz, watched the Jazz game, had such a fun time at the Festival of Trees, and now I'm snuggled up at home watching Jumanji!

I love the weekend!

Before all of the festivities I decided to do a quick treadmill interval workout!

It was short, and kicked my butt!!
Treadmill workouts are awesome for days like today where I don't wanna spend a lot of time at the gym, but I don't want to miss my workout either!

Treadmill Intervals:

Run one mile at a quick pace.

Then..

30 sec. On 10 sec. Off of:
3 Incline/Speed 8 Repeat 4X
Jog 1 min
30 sec. On 10 sec. Off of:
5 Incline/Speed 9 Repeat 4X
Jog 1 min
30 sec. On 10 sec. Off of:
8 Incline/Speed 8 Repeat 4X
Jog 1 min
30 sec. On 10 sec. Off of:
7 Incline/Speed 9 Repeat 4X

Cool Down with 5 minute jog to walking.

Enjoy your run!!

Happy Holidays!
xoxo
Chenelle





No comments:

Post a Comment