Saturday, December 15, 2012

Saturday!!

Today was so so busy with my family Christmas party this morning, a SUPER fun Jazz appearance, and the Jazz game!!

I am so blessed to have such an amazing family! My Grandma is such a doll for putting together a yummy traditional breakfast from the countries of our heritage (Denmark, Sweden, England) I think it's so cool that she puts effort into educating us about where we came from and making it a fun experience with FOOD!!! We had Able Stavers, Pasties and Wassil!! Yummmm!!
*Ok, so I might have broken a few diet rules, but that homemade syrup is SO worth it!*

Then it was straight over to Harley Davidson, SLC to take pictures with Santa! This is a PACKED event where people from all over bring their families to get free pictures with Santa and his "elves" ;)
We had so much fun!!

Next, it was off to the Jazz game! Jazz vs. Grizzlies! Not such a hot game, but hey I always love being out on that court! I truly love my job! Win or Lose I will always be a Jazz fan!

Ahhhhhh.... Finally home and able to spend some quality time with my husband and family!
It was a very productive Saturday!

Love you guys!!
xoxo
Chenelle



No comments:

Post a Comment