Friday, January 11, 2013

Fab Friday!!


I'm baaaaaack!!!

Hawaii was AMAZING!!!! A much needed vacation, but now it's back to real life!

I've missed you guys on the blog!
Don't worry I've got plenty of recipes and workouts comin your way!!

There was a HUUUUGE blizzard in the SLC area today so I didn't get to meet with my clients this morning or teach some of my classes. Luckily I was still able to teach my Friday night Zumba at Golds and I was SOO happy about how many of you safely made it to class even in this awful weather! I love you guys and I had a blast dancing with you again! It had been too long!

Here is a quick workout that can be done at home with no equipment for days like today when you just don't wanna be outside!!

20 Squats
20 Burpees
20 Sit Ups
20 Lunges
20 Push Ups
20 V Ups

Repeat entire set 5X

...that oughta' warm you right up!

Love you guys, and I'm glad to be back!
See ya tomorrow!!
xoxo
Chenelle

2 comments: