Monday, January 14, 2013

Motivation Monday


Looking for a healthy snack?

Cut up some fresh veggies and dip them in hummus!

WOD:
20 Weighted Squats
20 Single Leg Dead Lift R
20 Single Leg Dead Lift L
20 Tic Tocs R
20 Tic Tocs L
20 High Weighted Sit Ups
20 Straight Leg Sit Ups

Also, today I finally tried the Mint Leaf and Lime Detox water I have been pinning... and pinning... and repinning!!

It was amazing!!
I normally have to really keep track to make sure I get my required water intake, but with this I just kept refilling and refilling!! It tastes so delicious I couldn't get enough!

Try it out!!

I kept it in a muscle milk protein shaker so I could shake it up every time I refilled! From the 1st to the 10th glass the flavor was just as strong!

Squeeze one fresh lime into glass
Add 1 Tbsp. fresh mint leaves
Add Ice and filtered water
SHAKE & ENJOY!

xoxo
Chenelle



No comments:

Post a Comment