Sunday, January 27, 2013

Holy Fit!!

Hey guys!!

Can't believe it's been almost a week since my last post!! I am seriously behind on so many great recipes I want to share with you this week!!

With my recent pregnancy announcement, starting school up again, and just my crazy life in general I have decided to make a new commitment to the blog! It used to be my goal to post EVERY day! However, that gets exhausting and to be honest some days I don't have anything new to share when it's just my regular smoothies/teaching/practice/healthy dinner kinda day! So from here on out my posts will be dedicated to QUALITY not quantity. If there still happens to be a post every day then... CHYEAH! GO ME!! .. If not, you can be sure that everything that makes its way to the blog is something that either inspired me, or I am actually trying or doing in my life right now!

Love you guys!
xoxo
Chenelle


No comments:

Post a Comment