Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Waimea Wednesday!

Hey loves!!!

If you haven't figured it out yet, I'm in HAWAII to visit my family and celebrate the new year!! This means a shortage of blog posts, since I am busy savoring EVERY moment of my vacation!

But.... Don't worry! I'm still sticking to my New Years health resolutions! Eating as healthy as I can out here and doing plenty of physical activity every day!

I learned how to surf, learned how to paddle board, have been running on the beach every morning, and have lots of hikes and plenty of surfing planned for the days ahead!!

I hope you are all having a great start to the new year! Be specific with your resolutions and when I'm back on my daily grind I will have lots of tips and tricks for you to stick with those resolutions!

Aloha!!
xoxo
Chenelle





No comments:

Post a Comment