Sunday, January 13, 2013

Holy Fit!


So I told you guys I had plenty of recipes comin your way... and I wasn't kidding!!

I'm pretty much OBSESSED with chips and guacamole. Well avocados are in season right now, and they are having an amazing deal on them at my local market! Soo.... Yep!! Lots of chips and guac at our house!

I love making homemade chips! They are much cheaper than bagged tortilla chips and taste delicious, warm and fresh out of the oven! It's SO easy! Just take regular yellow or white small soft corn tortillas, cut them in fourths. Spread out over medium baking sheet. Spray with olive oil and sprinkle lightly with salt! Bake at 375• for 10 min, and VOILA!! The perfect tortilla chip!

I made homemade guacamole by taking two ripe, pitted and diced avocados, mashing in a small bowl with 1/4 cup of my favorite salsa!

Ole!!!


Also, I kept my workout simple today. I felt like I needed to get a little bit of cardio in even though Sundays are usually my rest days. I did a quick 20 min interval workout on the elliptical, and seriously, I was surprised at how bad it kicked my butt lol!

Elliptical Workout:

2 min Level 7
3 min Level 11
2 min Level 5
3 min Level 15
2 min Level 7
3 min Level 11
2 min Level 5
3 min Level 15

Whew!
Hope you guys are ready for the week ahead!!
I'm not ready for the weekend to end!!!!

xoxo
Chenelle



No comments:

Post a Comment