Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Work Hard Wednesday!


Seriously.. Wednesdays are gonna kill me one of these days!

Wednesday is my tough day!
I started bright and early at 6am training two of my favorite people ever!
(You know who you are!)

Then after a quick power nap it was time for lunch, my workout, and prepping for all of my evening classes!

Today's workout is another from the famous Neil Anderson at GPP Fitness.
Sometimes all you wanna do... Is STAB
(shoulders, triceps, abs, biceps)

Complete each muscle group 3X before moving on to the next superset.

Shoulders:
20 Bent Row
20 Front Raises
20 Shoulder Press

Triceps:
20 French Press
20 Narrow Push-ups
20 Skull Crushers

Abs:
20 Sit Ups
20 Side Ups R
20 Back Extensions
20 Side Ups L
*we substituted V Ups for Back Extensions.. Just cuz.*

Biceps:
Bicep 21's
7 Top to Halfway
7 Bottom to Halfway
7 Top to bottom curls

AND YOUR DONE!

Then it was off to the dance studio!! I love teaching those lil kidlets! It was testing day today and its so fun to see them pushing theirselves and improving their skills!!!

Tonight is my double double at Golds Gym! And what an AMAZING turnout!!! Thanks everyone for coming!! So many new faces in Hip Hop and Zumba! I loved seeing you all!

Well I'm finally home, and after a nice hot bath it's time to curl up with a good book and hit the hay!!!

Love ya!
xoxo
Chenelle

P.S. I still can't get enough of this Mint Leaf and Lime detox water!! Seriously TRY IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment