Monday, August 13, 2012

Insomnia!

Hey guys!!

Chenelle here. I just found an interesting article about Melatonin. I am big into nutritional supplements and vitamins. I believe strongly in health prevention rather than treatment!
I suffer from insomnia and have a hard time sleeping, my mind seems to think that between 11pm-4am is when all of my best thinking should happen. Which might be true; however, I would much rather be sleeping.

Anyways, my doctor recommended I try melatonin. It is an all natural, over the counter health supplement that promotes healthy sleep-wake cycles! I have been taking it about a month now, and have seen amazing results. I fall into a deep REM (rapid eye movement) sleep every night.
*if you remember your dreams upon waking, this means you were in a deep REM sleep*
I am getting about 6-8 hours of sleep per night compared to my usual 2-4!
Tonight I wanted to learn a little more about this supplement, and read more on the benefits of proper sleep-wake cycles! I have linked the article here for you guys to enjoy!

There are so many benefits to getting well rested each night; more energy, better memory, healthy skin, more focused, better information retention, cancer prevention, stroke prevention...
The list goes on and on.

So ask yourself.. are you getting enough sleep?
Do you remember your dreams when you wake up?
Do you wish you had more energy?

I'm not a doctor and don't claim to be, but when I find a product that works.. I wanna share it!!
Always ask your doctor before adding any supplements to your diet!

SWEET DREAMS!


No comments:

Post a Comment