Friday, November 30, 2012

Fab Friday!

After a successful circuit workout with my clients this morning which I will share in just a sec.. 
today was ALL about relaxation for me!
It has been a LONG productive week!
Today, I was able to take a much needed nap,
had a delicious chicken burrito from Cafe Rio, 
*splurge*
got my hair done,
did a little Christmas Shopping, 
taught my super fun Zumba class at Sugar House Golds Gym and met with a new client,
ate a yummy sandwich for dinner,
and now a night in with the Hubs.
*perfection*

I couldn't be more excited about the fact that I have NO commitments this weekend!!
Yep... I'm gonna be LAAAAAAZY!
That doesn't mean I won't workout though!
It means I can go take some of my friends classes instead of teaching my own, hopefully get in a long and therapeutic run, and lots of Bikram!
*oh the simple joys*

Here is the circuit I did with my clients this morning!
Try it out!
It was definitely a tough full body workout!

1 mile run or 10 min on recumbent bike
then

Circuit #1:
50 squats
25 pushups
20 pull ups
Repeat 3X

Circuit #2:
40 standing kick backs
(20 each leg)
50 straight leg crunches
Repeat 3X

Circuit #3:
20 Tick Tock's R
20 Tick Tock's L
1 min Plank Hold
Repeat 3X 

This entire workout should take around 45 min.

Good Luck!!
Love you!
Have an awesome weekend!
xoxo
Chenelle

No comments:

Post a Comment