Sunday, October 28, 2012

Holy Fit!

This weekend has been an amazing one for sure! It seems like everyone has events to attend! Friends and family are coming together, and we have seen so many fun, unique, sexy, and scary costumes!! Halloween is one of my favorite times of the year! Fall is in full swing and the holidays are just around the corner! I'm sure we've all eaten more candy than we should have, and with Ash and I both celebrating and indulging this weekend I'm definitely ready to jump back on the fitness train tomorrow!! (Did we mention it's a special someone's birthday!? *cough* Ashley *cough*cough*)

Let's not wait til New Years to resurrect those goals! I saw this picture on one of my personal favorite health and fitness blogs, (www.bodyofamother.blogspot.com) and thought I would share it with all of you!!

We hope you all had such an amazing and safe weekend celebrating Halloween!!

Loves,
Chenelle & Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment