Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Recipe: Low Calorie Crockpot Hawaiian Haystacks!

I know we've already posted once today but this recipe is too good not to share!!!

I'm so obsessed with my crockpot lately, it's so easy!

We LOVE Hawaiian haystacks at our house but I decided to try a healthier version than the one I already make. (Using canned veggies and regular cream of chicken soup)

Low Calorie Crockpot Hawaiian Haystacks:

2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (frozen is ok.)
1/2lb fresh green beans
2 cans Campbells Healthy Choice Cream of Chicken Soup

Put frozen chicken in crockpot first, layer on the fresh green beans, (I cut them in half first) add two cans of soup. Turn crockpot to Low and let it cook 6-8 hours. 4 hours if you are using the High setting. Shred Chicken with a fork and serve.

We serve over white "sticky" rice and grate mild cheddar cheese over the top! You can add as many fun toppings as you like but with this simple recipe you are at less than 200 calories per serving! Yumm!!!

Bon Apetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment