Saturday, October 27, 2012

Stretch It Saturday!!

With Ashley off in Park City, Utah celebrating her birthday; and Chenelle on a family trip to Vegas, it's definitely gonna shake up our routine a bit! It's important to make healthy choices even when you're outside of your daily routine!

I'm sure that the girls in Park City have found plenty of outdoor activities to keep their bodies moving! (..and if not, their legs are for sure getting a workout shopping up and down Main Street, and we all know they're dancing the nights away!) Here in Vegas we're doing lots of home improvement projects, playing with the dogs, and checking out the strip..which of course means LOTS of walking!!

I'm not gonna lie, I'm not being too careful with my diet, but I'm still making healthy choices where I can! I'm sure Ash is livin it up too! So enjoy your weekend!! We will keep you updated on ours, and when it's over, it's back to Motivation Monday!!

Love You!!


No comments:

Post a Comment