Friday, November 9, 2012

Fab Friday!

Let it snow!!

Working out is one of my favorite ways to escape the cold weather! There is nothing I hate more than being cold lol! Which is why I took every chance I got today to work out and warm my body up! This morning I did the workout with my clients and we did an intense cable circuit.

20 Single Leg Dead Lifts R
20 Single Leg Dead Lifts L
20 Shoulder Press R
20 Shoulder Press L
20 Cross Chest Pull R
20 Cross Chest Pull L
30 Tricep Pull

All of these exercises can be done with free weights; however we used a cable today just to switch it up and get a greater range of motion. I will be posting videos in the near future of these moves so that you can do this workout on your own if you are unfamiliar with cable exercises.

Then it was home to snuggle with my hubby. He works from home now and it's so fun to get to spend more time with him, especially now during these cold months where there is not much to do outdoors!

I teach Zumba on Friday nights at Gold's Gym. Jordan and I burned some serious calories and it was a blast having him in class! Find some time today to squeeze a workout in before your weekend festivities!

Love you guys!!!
Be safe!
XOXO

Chenelle

No comments:

Post a Comment