Sunday, November 4, 2012

Holy Fit!!

This Sunday has been a busy one at our home! My husband and I have several business ventures in the works right now and Sunday is kind of our day to set up our plan for the week so that we are always staying on track and progressing! It's easy to get overwhelmed with everything that's going on in my life, and I'm sure all of you can relate! Creating lists and making a plan helps ease a lot of this stress. Make sure you are prioritizing and setting goals for your future! Not only with your health and fitness goals but in life!! I can't wait to share all of the exciting news coming up with all of you! Stay tuned!!

Also, today I had to put some finishing touches on some choreography I have been working on, and while I was in the studio my husband completed a workout that I will share with all of you! I'm gonna try and squeeze it in after dinner! It's called 2X2 and it was adapted from one of my FAVORITE trainers' website. (gppfitness.com)

2X2:
Complete as many reps in 2 minutes of each of the following...

Squats
Kettlebell Swings
Bench Dips
Bicep Curls
Burpees

Rest 30sec. Between sets. Repeat entire cycle 1X.

Love you guys!!
Chenelle


The sky doesn't have to be your limit!
Shoot for the stars!
Plan for your future TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment