Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy November!!

I hope you all had a Happy Halloween!!! 
I know I sure did! It was opening night for the Utah Jazz and we got to dance in our costumes!! 
It was a blast, then my husband and I went to see Sinister with the fam!! 
Holy Guacamole!!! 
Talk about scarrrry!!!


Well enough about that, I actually wanted to write today to bring awareness. Not sure if you guys know but November is National Diabetes Awareness Month. "It isn't pink or sexy, it doesn't involve boobs, football players, or cute T-shirts. It's about being grateful when you, your loved one or friend wakes up in the morning, it's about 3am blood sugar checks, needles, and the smell of insulin on your hands after changing a pump site or filling a syringe. That's a diabetics life." I saw this great quote on one of my friends Facebook's pages and I wanted to share it with all of you!
Be grateful for your health.

I will be posting lots of healthy recipes this month, and plenty of workouts! Plus, more facts and information on diabetes prevention and control! We have all known someone effected by diabetes, lets raise awareness and help in educating for prevention!!

Love you guys!
Thanks for following the blog!

Chenelle

No comments:

Post a Comment