Monday, November 26, 2012

Motivation Monday!!

Today was a crazy one!!

I have made excuses for TOO long to not go to Bikram and I told myself over the weekend that I would start my regular Bikram practice back up again today!!! Believe me I tried to talk myself out of going like 50 times this morning!! Then, I thought of you guys, and the effort you have put in to following the workouts and nutrition advice on the blog and I FORCED myself to not be a hypocrite and GO!!

I'm so so glad I did, but HOLY CRAP it kicked my trash!!! It was like my first class all over again! Can't wait to go back tomorrow! If you have never tried Bikram Yoga, I HIGHLY recommend it! Nothing makes me feel more rejuvenated, flexible, and strong!!

After Bikram it was time for a QUICK shower and off to the Jazz game!! The energy was awesome, the dances were so fun, and winning was the cherry on top! I love my job!! 



I hope you guys all had a great Monday too!! Set some fitness goals for yourself this week! It doesn't have to be anything huge, make one little change for the better and stick with it all week long!!

LOVE YOU!!
xoxo
Chenelle

No comments:

Post a Comment