Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Work Hard Wednesday!

Work Hard Wednesday is here.. and man is that exactly what I did!!

As you guys saw yesterday, today I started teaching my own spin class. I have been certified for a while and subbed randomly, but I was SO excited to add this class to my schedule!! It was a BLAST! The class was full and the students were super interactive which makes the time fly by so much faster!! I loved it! Ahh can't wait til next Wednesday! Woo!!

Wednesdays are my "double double" at Gold's Gym! So after a much needed protein smoothie and power nap, the hubby and I headed to the gym! Did I mention he always takes my dance classes.. It's the cutest thing. I think he might be the next Wayde Robson! ;) After a super FUN Hip Hop and Zumba class, we're finally home!!

Hope you guys got your cardio in today!! As always, I encourage you to find a group fitness class at your local gym, or if you're in SLC come to mine!! ;) They make working out so much more fun!

Love you!!
xoxo

Chenelle

No comments:

Post a Comment