Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful Thursday!

In the spirit of the season I just want to say how thankful I am for my health! I am so thankful to have the ability to work out and make healthy lifestyle choices! Today, I am healthy, I am alive, and life is good! It's important to think about what you are thankful for in your life! Take time this month (and ALWAYS) to help those less fortunate than yourself, and to be grateful for what you have!! I have an awesome fundraiser coming up that involves health and fitness and as soon as I have nailed down the details I will keep you all informed and would LOVE for you ALL to be a part of it!

Now... on to the workout! You didn't think you would get off that easy did ya??

20 Back Squats (30lbs or AHAP)
20 Lunges
20 Dead Lifts (30lbs or AHAP)
50 Calf Raises
1 Min Wall Sit

Repeat 5X

Love you guys!!

xoxo
Chenelle

No comments:

Post a Comment