Monday, November 19, 2012

Motivation Monday!

After an awesome Jazz WIN against the Rockets, I was craving some yummy dessert! I found this delicious recipe on Pinterest and had to give it a try! It's called 1,2,3 cake..

In a mug or small bowl..

1: Min in the microwave
2: Tbsp. Water
3: Tbsp. Cake Mix

EASY AS THAT!!!

To make the cake mix you need 1 box of angel food cake, and one box of whatever flavor of cake you like. (I used Red Velvet...YUMM!) Mix the two cake mixes(dry) together in an air tight container, and then follow the directions above!!

*just make sure ONE of the mixes HAS to be angel food cake*

This DELICIOUS single serving treat is less than 100 calories!! I added a scoop of lactose free/sugar free vanilla bean ice cream on top and I was in heaven!!

ENJOY!!

xoxo
Chenelle

No comments:

Post a Comment