Saturday, November 3, 2012

Service Saturday!

Today I was asked to donate my time and teach a class benefitting a family affected by leukemia. I am always honored to be able to help with these service projects in my community and jumped at the opportunity. The event was put together by a dance studio that I teach at, (Elite Academy) they partnered up with Xcite dance studio to put a workshop together where men, women and children of all ages could come together and dance for a small donation that directly benefits one of the families from the studio. It truly was an amazing experience to see how many people of ALL ages, families, dancers, and non dancers came together to support this amazing cause. I taught the Zumba portion of the day and we had a blast!

If you have never taken a Zumba class, I suggest you shimmy into one ASAP!! It literally feels like a dance party, EVERY SINGLE TIME! We sweat our butts off and had so much fun dancing for a cause!!

You can check www.Zumba.com to learn more of the health benefits of Zumba! It is my very favorite class format that I teach and they are always staying current with the latest and greatest in dance and fitness trends! Check out this amazing chart that shows just how different your caloric expenditure is with Zumba than any other type of cardio!!! WOW! Ditch the workout! Join the party!!

xoxo
Chenelle

No comments:

Post a Comment