Thursday, November 15, 2012

Therapeutic Thursday!

Whew! What an exhausting day! From personal training with my clients, to Zumba, to a LONG and intense practice... I am spent!!

After a long day like this, there is NOTHING I love more than a nice relaxing bubble bath!

Let me share with you one of my all time favorite products!
*drumroll...*

Bath & Body Works Stress Relief in Eucalyptus Spearmint!

I LOVE the bubble bath, bath/body oil lotion and pillow mist.. Ooo and the candle is amazing too! These products are the perfect finish to a stressful day!

Try them out! Let me know what you think!

Ok, I love you guys but I'm gonna pour up a nice glass of herbal tea, grab my book, light some candles and take that bubble bath!!

Ahhhhh...

Sweet Dreams!!
xoxo
Chenelle

No comments:

Post a Comment