Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Try Something New Tuesday!

Guys...
Don't be mad.
I didn't go to Bikram.
I promised myself I would go every day this week and I lasted one day... FAIL.
But...
Let's use this to learn a valuable lesson.


Lesson One:
If you miss one day of working out, it doesn't mean you have to miss another, and another, and another... and then eventually you never go back.
It is my goal to go again tomorrow, and every day for the rest of the week.
I will keep tracking my progress on the blog so I have somewhere to be held accountable.

Lesson Two:
Keep a journal or daily log. Track your progress. Write down your workouts, start noticing what your eating and keeping track of nutrition content.  You don't have to make it extravagant or start your own blog.. it can be as simple as putting a note in your phone. JUST DO IT! 

This will help you to be held accountable for your actions.  It will give you something to look back on and see your progress, or maybe realize where you went wrong if you haven't reached your fitness goals.


I'm not perfect either! We all have good days and bad days.  I want to be more consistent with my yoga practice, maybe you just need to drink more water! We are all different, but what easier way to lose sight of our goals than if we don't write them down!?

..okay, onto the workout I actually DID do today!

We did this workout at practice tonight.  
We work with one of the best trainers in the biz! 
Neil Anderson!
His website is GPPFitness.com.
Check him out!

3 Rounds OTC

400M Run
20 KB halos R
20 KB halos L
20 KB bicep curls R
20 KB bicep curls L
20 KB OH T2T press R
20 KB OH T2T press L
20 KB front squats
20 V-Ups

(workout adapted from gppfitness.com, trainer Neil Anderson)
*Check his website to see movement demos*
Try the workout!
Love you!!
xoxo
Chenelle




No comments:

Post a Comment